Buying a Christmas Present?
Our returns period has been extended until 15th January 2019, if it is not right they can return it for a refund or exchange.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase!
We offer a 30 Days - no quibble returns policy.
For added peace of mind we also include a Freepost returns label for UK Orders. Returns information and labels are included in your package
- Returned items must include the original labels and packaging and be in a new and unused state, fit for resale
- Items that are split such as packs of socks, missing tags or marked in any way will not be accepted
- In the event that an item is faulty, please contact us immediately
- Incurred return delivery costs will not be refunded
- Your Statutory rights are not affected
We hope that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase, but we realise that isn’t always the case. Therefore we are delighted to offer a 30-day returns and exchange policy to ensure you are happy with your order and our service. You will need the Returns Form that you received with your original purchase and all items must be in a new and unused state.
Please read on to find out how it works.
I want to return an item/s
I need a new copy of the returns form
- Please download and print out a new copy of the Returns Form here. You will need Adobe Acrobat to read it
I have received the wrong item
- In the very rare case that you have been sent the incorrect item please contact us straight away by email or telephone (+44) 01225 745758 and we will try to correct the problem immediately.