Extended Christmas Returns Period
Making a gift purchase for Christmas, we have extended our returns period for purchases made from 15th October, if you need to return it after Christmas you can pop it back to us until 15th January.
Extended returns excludes sale items which are covered by our 30 day returns.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase!
We offer a 30 Days - no quibble returns policy.
For added peace of mind we also include a Freepost returns label for UK Orders. Returns information and labels are included in your package
- Returned items must include the original labels and packaging and be in a new and unused state, fit for resale
- Items that are split such as packs of socks, missing tags or marked in any way will not be accepted
- In the event that an item is faulty, please contact us immediately
- Incurred return delivery costs will not be refunded
- Your Statutory rights are not affected
We hope that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase, but we realise that isn’t always the case. Therefore we are delighted to offer a 30-day returns and exchange policy to ensure you are happy with your order and our service. You will need the Returns Form that you received with your original purchase and all items must be in a new and unused state.
I want to return an item/s:
- Please indicate on the delivery note paperwork if you would like a refund or an exchange. Please note we can only exchange for a different size, we are unable to exchange for a different product.
- Pack up your item, use the returns labels provided.
- Please obtain your FREE "certificate of postage" from the Post Office
- Please allow 10 working days for us to process your return. We will email you once it has been completed.
I need replacement returns forms:
- Please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting replacement returns forms. We will send you back by email returns labels and forms for you to print off and use.